Advertising Technology & Agency Solutions
The advertising industry has seen more disruption in the past ten years than in the previous 50. Dominating digital platforms such as Facebook and Google have changed media spend irrevocably.
From Concept to Brand Loyalty
MFour’s first-party consumer panel gives brands the strongest demographic and psychographic segmentation for accurate targeting and reliable feedback. You need to identify your clients’ ideal consumer segments; now you can end the guesswork and get the facts.
- What if you could have pre-launch consumer feedback on ad creatives – in just hours?
- Buying Out-Of-Home (OOH) ads but don’t have a meaningful attribution model?
- Consumers have gone mobile and you’re spending money on mobile ads. Do you know if they’re having the intended effect?
- Are your ads driving action? Are consumers who’ve been exposed to your ads searching for your product online or in retail outlets?
- Are you a retailer trying to drive visits? How do you measure success?
- Are you OK with a one-size-fits-all social media strategy? Why not test to see which ads work better on Facebook, as opposed to Instagram, YouTube or Snapchat?
Advertising Technology & Agency Options
Display still images, video and audio clips to targeted audiences. The content you send is secure, protected against downloads and sharing.
- Get immediate, real-time, in-depth qualitative responses from first-party consumers, revealing emotional impact.
- Target validated consumers by demographic, ethnographic and location profiles to reach key audiences.
- Concept testing: see how well your theme and story are working.
- Collect “video selfies” to simulate a mobile focus group, providing instant, validated consumer color.
- Inject test content into your audiences’ actual social feeds, not simulated environments.
Social Ad Testing
Test creative content with 2.5 million first-party consumers, injecting creative into target audiences’ personal feeds on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Test ads “in the wild,” not in a simulated feed.
- Begin with observed behavioral metrics – shares, likes, clicks, time spent.
- Survey for unaided awareness, recall and intent.
- Obtain in-depth qualitative and quantitative opinions.
- Target audiences across more than 200 demographic variables.
- Compare effectiveness across platforms to guide ad spend.
- Use ad-test feedback for smart creative adjustments.
Digital Brand Studies
Compare control and exposed groups for metrics on brand awareness, brand lift and intent to buy.
- Did you reach your intended consumers?
- Survey actual, validated consumers for insights into ad effectiveness, including brand recall, recall of the ad and product. Do ad recipients intend to buy?
- Track intenders’ store visits with GPS and send follow-up surveys.
- Customize your study to meet your specific goals.
Digital Behavior Tracking
Follow thousands of opted-in consumers while they search the web, use their favorite apps, visit their favorite sites and consume video content on YouTube. See what they buy on Amazon. With their informed consent, MFour collects observed online behavior, including:
- Search terms and search results.
- App usage statistics.
- Amazon Shopping Behavior:
- Product page views, digital shopping cart and purchases.
Mobile Out-Of-Home (OOH) Measurement
Using GPS, identify which validated consumers passed an OOH ad from any direction. Push real-time surveys to gauge awareness, recall and impact.
- Measure throughout the U.S., including billboards and bus shelters.
- Get unprecedented validation and detailed profiles of naturally-exposed consumers.
- You can send first-party consumers survey notifications immediately, or wait until days after an ad exposure to test recall and intent.
- Real-time responses measure brand and product recall, lift and intent to buy.
- Follow up with validated intenders to gauge whether and when they actually purchased.
- Expect 85% survey response rates, up to two weeks after OOH exposure.
- Intelligent-OOH™ eliminates the guesswork. Data comes strictly from real, validated, first-party consumers. You get metrics grounded in consumer reality, instead of inferences based on third-party attribution models.