Free Slurpees capture 53% more customers.
It’s not just a convenience store, July 11th is also a national holiday — at least it should be. After all, that’s when 7-Eleven gives away free Slurpees. Yum…
So, we tracked a national in-store traffic spike, using 24-7 shopper insights.
The data we used updated daily with visits to 12.5 million locations — including all outlets of the top 1,000 U.S. retailers. And here are the questions you can answer with that information:
- Did 7-Eleven’s free Slurpees peel away customers from other convenience stores?
- What will happen in the days and weeks following 7-Eleven customers’ big Slurpee binge?
- What kinds of product giveaways work for a different c-store or for a quick-serve chain?
- Will the surge in traffic be nice and sticky, or will it melt away like a cup of ice in the summer heat?
Check out your own traffic to.
You can do this same research on any retailer or brand’s major promotion, whether it’s daylong, weeklong, or monthlong.
Talk to your buyers, right now.
- Get projects done fast.
- See 10 million, daily journeys.
- Collect in-store + online behavior.
- Talk to real, first-party consumers.