For brands, this is an exciting time to engage with happy consumers.
Americans are resuming normal activities at an exciting pace. In fact, the majority are enjoying being out of the house (72%), feeling happy outside the house (70%), and looking forward to being out (68%).
So, MFour + Vistar teamed up to look at Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) advertising — and find out how brands can leverage it, given that 98% of consumers have visited a DOOH venue in the last 30 days.
Here’s what we found:
- Consumers plan to spend a lot over the summer, including:
- $2,000 on travel/vacations.
- $1,779 on home improvement.
- $808 on retail.
- $738 on electronics.
- $592 on entertainment + activities.
- Consumers feel more alive (69%), optimistic (60%), motivated (60%), inspired (59%), and joyful (58%) when they’re out of the house.
- Consumers plan to grocery shop in-store in the next 3 months (74%), shop in-store for other items (65%), and go to restaurants indoors (61%) + outdoors (54%). Many consumers plan to go to an entertainment venue (39%), a cultural location/activity (29%), and a bar (27%).
See the report and cash in on these new trends.