Ever had an in-store promotion flop?
With this case study in hand, you can be sure that won’t happen.
This hardware brand with products in 2,000+ stores didn’t take any chances on launching their new in-store display. To get accurate in-store insights, they used our brick + mortar panel to see exactly how successful it would be.
The process was simple:
- We tracked consumers walking into Lowe’s and The Home Depot.
- Once inside, we directed them to the displays.
- Then, we asked for in-the-moment input.
Talk to your buyers, right now.
- Get projects done fast.
- See 10 million, daily journeys.
- Collect in-store + online behavior.
- Talk to real, first-party consumers.