Mobile Digital Behavior
From the pioneers of mobile market research comes the first always-on Mobile Digital Behavior tracking consumer panel. Understand what research consumers are doing about your brand and products, the digital content they consume and the purchases they are making on Amazon.
Take the guesswork out of eCommerce industry disruption and replace it with the knowledge of consumers’ actual digital customer journeys.
Digital Customer Journeys
How are consumers’ opinions and purchase decisions influenced by the content they consume on mobile?
For the first time, MFour offers an always-on digital consumer panel that will allow you to observe and analyze:
- Search terms and search results
- Website visitation including full URL
- App usage statistics
- Amazon Shopping Behavior
- Product search results
- Product page views
- Product basket
Digital + Location Behavior
Gain a 360º degree view of consumers’ buying journeys by observing their visits to brick-and-mortar retailers and their online shopping behaviors. For example:
- A camera-shopper researches models online on Monday.
- The same shopper visits a Best Buy on Tuesday.
- And then she purchases a camera on Amazon on Wednesday.
You get total visibility, starting with the earliest stages of the purchase consideration cycle. Then you can survey the consumers you’ve observed to understand the “why” behind the buy.
There’s no other offering that lets you research the full spectrum – digital and physical, observation and surveys.
Robust Data and Analysis
Have a data science team that’s ready to crunch your data?
– Great! MFour can deliver raw data in a variety of formats.
Don’t have a data science team in-house?
– No problem! MFour’s seasoned team of research consultants expertly extracts insights for you.