It’s easy in any profession to get so immersed in day-to-day demands that you lose track of the basic principles that are your foundations for success. With that in mind, here’s a quick reminder of what’s most important about consumer panels.
- The mission of consumer research is to obtain accurate, quality data from validated human respondents in a timely manner, so that it can be mined for insights that contribute to a reliable, realistic basis for business decisions.
- Consumer research is worthless if it generates inaccurate data.
- Inaccurate – or fraudulently inaccurate — data is not an inconvenience, but a destructive force that threatens to mislead clients into mistaken conclusions and ineffective or even corrosive decisions.
- Suppliers who are cavalier about fraudulent data don’t have their clients’ best interests in mind.
- Researchers who tolerate panel fraud are focused on maintaining a smoothly familiar process instead of trying to respond successfully to sweeping changes. We’re at a point where mastering change is crucial to achieving real results for the clients and organizational stakeholders who rely on consumer research for a necessary dose of reality.
Educating yourself about in-app mobile is an important first step in mastering new challenges in the data-acquisition landscape. Changing how you obtain data isn’t easy, but it’s necessary to upholding the core principles and purposes of market research. In today’s consumer insights industry, standing still is not an option. For a productive conversation about fighting data fraud and seizing new solutions for your specific needs, just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.