Here’s your Friday roundup of 3 items from our blog to keep you up to speed on mobile research as you head into the weekend.
Whatever else you do, don’t forget to check at the bottom for something to mobilize your spirits and get you humming.
Talking Technology With 1,000 Millennials
Trump v Clinton Mudsling Splatters MR
Follow Facebook’s Lead…Into Mobile
And here’s a Friday tune to send you smiling into your weekend.
To learn how you can harness MFourDIY™ and its sophisticated yet easy-to-use capabilities, tune in to one of our webinars. The next one, Wednesday, Oct. 19 at 12 p.m. PST, will give you a good introduction. The title is “MFourDIY: Getting Started.” To sign up, click here.
To find out how you can reach fast food customers (or any other chain store shoppers) before they’ve even left the parking lot, tune in Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 12 noon, Pacific, for “After-Visit Evaluation: Insights When They’re Fresh.” It’s the next webinar on how to use MFourDIY, the only all-mobile, do-it-yourself survey-building platform.
Sign up below for any upcoming 30-minute session.
Wednesday, September 21, 12 p.m., Pacific
Wednesday, October 19, 12 p.m., Pacific
Wednesday, November 16, 12 p.m., Pacific
Also, we’ve posted previous webinars on YouTube.
Here’s your Friday roundup of 3 items from the MFour blog to keep you up to speed on mobile research. Whatever else you do, don’t forget to check at the bottom for something to mobilize your spirits heading into the weekend.
And here’s a Friday tune to send you humming and smiling into the weekend.
1. Millennials’ presence and the data they generate are everywhere because social media is everywhere. Their smartphones enable them to make their thoughts, feelings, whereabouts and behavior instantly known.
2. Despite all that’s known about them, and all they reveal about themselves, Millennials are not an open book, or easily definable.They need to be understood within the ever-shifting contexts in which we all live.
3. The latest generational surprise: Millennials’ reluctance when it comes to”appointment” TV-viewing left NBC unable to attract the Olympics viewership it had promised advertisers.
4. For market research, the avalanche of information about this generation presents a huge challenge and a big opportunity – how to dig in and come out with intelligible, useful consumer insights?
5. Smart researchers are rapidly embracing mobile research that delves into Millennial mindsets via their smartphones — their chosen, cherished conduit for understanding and responding to their world.
A big part of MFour’s value proposition is giving researchers unrivaled access to U.S. Millennials. Of the more than one million active members in our all-mobile panel, 62% are, in fact, Millennials — the largest representation you can find.
MFour’s App Tracker shows the apps our panelists use, and lets you target surveys based on each Android-using member’s app profile.
These articles in USA Today and Forbes reported data we collected on motives, demographics and experiences of respondents who have the Pokemon Go app.
App Tracking can work for you in looking at lifestyles, behaviors and how a company’s app stacks up against its competitors’.
We’d love to brainstorm ways to make App Tracker generate data and insights you need. Please get in touch to chat and learn more.
NextGen DIY mobile design means no more Monkeying around with antiquated panels and platforms
Dive in at mfourdiy.com
MFour Mobile Research launched MFourDIY, the next breakthrough in fast, accurate, reliable, easily accessible consumer survey data. It’s a new, cost-efficient way to field all-mobile, do-it-yourself surveys by exploiting the vast capabilities of the phones hard-wired to consumers’ hands. MFourDIY extends the unrivaled clout of Surveys on the Go® to anyone who needs excellent market research that can fully include hard-to-reach demographics such as Millennials, Hispanics and African Americans.
Clients can create a free account, design sophisticated surveys and access more than a million consumers via the Surveys on the Go®, mobile smart phone app. Check out the platform by visiting mfourdiy.com
MFour DIY arrives already vetted by forward-looking brands and researchers who’ve stepped up to field mobile surveys during the platform’s Beta-testing. Their experiences speak for themselves.
- “Easy to program and field.” Derek Turk, Vice President of Ratings & Research, Lionsgate Entertainment Inc.
- “The best DIY research.” Micah Mack, Shopper Insights Marketing Manager, PepsiCo
“We’re democratizing all-mobile research. We’ve got the only all-mobile platform and it’s getting rave reviews,” St. Hilaire said.
MFour Mobile Research announced it has voter-matched its all-mobile U.S. panel. With close to one million panelists, MFour’s voter-matched panel can deliver political insights and information on the beliefs & attitudes that shape U.S. voter behavior, including insights from hard-to-reach groups like Millennials.
In addition to the 200+ demographic points, MFour’s all-mobile voter-matched panel provides information on:
- Voter identification number
- Registration status
- Party affiliation
- Voter history for general and primary elections
- Congressional district
- Senate & Judicial districts
MFour was mentioned in two MR publications for the beta launch of our DIY survey tool, MYResearch. Check out our articles below in Research Live and MR Web!
Here is a link to one of our recent DIY webinars, which discusses how-to/functionality of our new DIY survey tool MYResearch. Keep on the lookout for our new DIY webinar schedule, to be released next week!