Your survey design already accounts for ambiguity, social bias, leading questions, complex questions, the “yes” bias, question order bias, and so on…
The problem is, it’s not your survey design that’s biasing your results.
Here are 10 things that are still going to bias your survey results even with perfect design, and how you can fix them by paying more attention to the panel you use.
Ready to reach your target audience?
- Get projects done fast
- Field location-based surveys
- Track 10 million, daily journeys
- Talk to real, first-party consumers
- Collect digital and online behavior
- Subscriptions are also available…