Consumer traffic to airports is down, as the global economy is infected by a pandemic. We analyzed changes in consumer behavior over time, here are the behavioral and stated results from our consumer panel.
Read the research report to see how visits to the top ten international airports changed with COVID-19. Behavioral research tracked the 38% decline in visits that started in January of 2020. Stated research was gathered on consumers’ overall opinions of the virus’ impact over time.
Download behavioral data on traffic to U.S. airports during the pandemic.
Ready to reach your target audience?
- Get projects done fast
- Field location-based surveys
- Track 10 million, daily journeys
- Talk to real, first-party consumers
- Collect digital and online behavior
- Subscriptions are also available…