When Popeye says “I yam what I yam and that’s all what I yam,” then toots his pipe, we believe him implicitly.
Everyone else has to prove it. Especially the people you’re counting on to take your research surveys.
Which is why MFour has added fingerprint scanning as its latest layer of validation to ensure that members of our all-mobile, Surveys on the Go® research panel are who they say they are.
Many phones have fingerprint recognition capabilities for unlocking the device (Apple’s Touch ID and Samsung’s Fingerprint Scanner, for example); MFour extends this so that SOTG members can sign in to the survey app with fingerprints that validate who they are. This adds another degree of assurance that respondents’ identities are confirmed and the data they provide is reliable.
Fingerprint scanning joins the other layers of respondent validation you get with MFour:
- Consistency between a respondent’s SOTG account and a linked Facebook account.
- Consistency between the respondent’s SOTG account and his or her survey payout account with PayPal, Visa, Amazon or Starbucks.
- GPS-enabled GeoValidation® to identify respondents’ whereabouts.
- Passive tracking data automatically captured from panel members’ phones.
- Data cleaning by our in-house research and operations experts, who analyze completed surveys for disqualifying signs of speeding, flat-lining, and open-ended responses that are too brief or make no sense. Data cleaning is provided at no charge.
- Respondents who cheat or give non-responsive answers are dismissed from the panel and locked out of rejoining.
From the panelists’ point of view, fingerprint scanning to sign in to Surveys on the Go® provides one more way to explore and enjoy a capability of their beloved smartphones. So it’s a win-win for respondents and clients alike.
They’re happy to let us (and you) check their credentials at the door.