The Valentine’s Day shopping rush is on, and department stores, jewelers, florists and specialty gift shops are all in hot competition for their share, as are gift-candy brands and greeting card companies, among others. All can benefit, now and year-round, from the new Path 2 Purchase™ Platform’s behavioral data capabilities made possible by the latest advances in GPS-powered mobile location tracking. You can:
– See where panelists have been in the past, and where they are now.
– Leverage behavioral data together with panel members’ profile data for detailed segmentation, revealing relationships between places and persons.
– Track the frequency of visits, their times of day, and the amount of time spent in any location.
– Get insights into characteristics of brand loyalists, brand agnostics, or competitor’s customers.
– Target surveys to the exact consumer segments you need, saving time and costs with an IR of 100%.
Here’s what’s at stake in the runup to Feb. 14, according to Valentine’s Day spending estimates from the National Retail Federation (NRF).
– Americans will spend $19.6 billion for gifts, romantic dinners and other celebrations, just 0.5% off the 2016 record.
– The average shopper plans to spend $143.56 on tokens of Valentine’s Day affection, per the NRF.
– That would mark an eye-opening 7.2% rebound from 2017 spending.
For a detailed discussion about the Path 2 Purchase™ Platform’s consumer journey mapping and how it can meet your specific research needs, just get in touch by clicking here.