“Consumer Insights” are not commodities. Making the right business decisions means reaching consumers in reliably engaging ways, with step-by-step, first-party validation to prevent fraud and ensure data authenticity.
- Smartphone engagement is the common denominator of consumer behavior. Having intuitive, seamless, and rewarding mobile experiences is a universal requirement.
- 50% of consumers respond to in-app notifications within 24 hours, driving faster data and more reliable results than online panels.
- Our mobile-app surveys are “native”: instantly embedded in consumers’ phones and lifestyle.
- Surveys on the Go allows users to complete surveys securely, with or without an internet connection.
- Consumers are validated by unique mobile device IDs; just one response per phone.
- “Mobile web” or “mobile first” alternatives require unreliable phone-to-internet connections throughout, often resulting in dropped surveys.
Native mobile GPS tells you where consumers were, where they are now, all tracked historically across more than 12.5 million consumer-relevant U.S. locations.
- Track historical behavior and interview natural shoppers in-store, or wait until after they have left.
- Photo responses capture aisles, shelves, displays and receipts, validating what respondents saw or purchased.
- Understand shopping experiences in real time, at the Point-of-Emotion® where purchase decisions are made.
- Real-time intercepts eliminate recall bias.
- Expect 25% response rates within an hour, 50% in 24 hours.
- “Video selfie” feedback provides vivid, in-their-own-words qualitative responses.
Recruit & Send
When location studies require a specific experience, recruiting and sending consumers is more feasible than waiting for natural intercepts.
- Conduct retail “shop-alongs,” directing consumers to specific products or aisles.
- Get in-depth evaluations of the entire shopping experience – products, service, atmosphere.
- Direct respondents to purchase and test a product.
- Create multi-phase studies, covering both the immediate in-store experience and a subsequent product evaluation.
- 85% response rates over the ensuing two weeks are the norm.
Mobile diary studies offer researchers long-term consumer engagement opportunities.
- First-party consumers are recruited and validated by locations they visit, apps they use, or by demographic and behavioral profiles.
- Ensure timely participation through push notifications when diary entries are due .
- Get insights into diarists’ Path-2-Purchase journeys and beyond, from ad-exposure to shopping, buying, consumption and satisfaction.
- Segment by loyalty, frequency or non-purchasers to gain valued opinions on motivation, behavior and experiences.
- Validate responses with unique device IDs, GPS location tracking and receipt photo capture.