Largest Always On All-Mobile Consumer Panel
Power your research with the largest always on first-party, validated all-mobile consumer panel – 2.5 million U.S. consumers who participate via Surveys On The Go® (SOTG), the industry’s most advanced and highest-rated mobile research app.
- A commitment to a quality survey experience and fair cash incentives for SOTG users breeds loyalty, engagement and consumer panel growth of 2,000 daily.
- We play it straight and simple with our consumers: cash incentives only, small appreciation payments for terminated respondents, easy to cash out. No convoluted “points,” “games,” or other unwieldy and unwanted rewards.
- Consumers’ unique mobile device IDs validate their identities to avoid duplicated responses and prevent fraud.
- Consumers who participate in GPS location studies double opt-in for passive GPS location tracking.
- Our in-house help desk responds to consumers’ needs, requests and questions within 24 hours.
- Our most prized endorsement: SOTG users post enthusiastic reviews every day, and give the app average ratings of 4.5 stars out of 5 at the Apple and Google Play app stores.
Custom Audience/Private Community
For cost-effective, repeatable research, build a validated, first-party consumer panel that’s fully representative of your own business’ target audience.
- Field your segmentation typing tool across our consumer panel to identify SOTG users who meet your profile criteria. They’re your custom panel.
- Grow your custom audience organically. SOTG has 2,000 new downloads daily, and new members who match your profile criteria are automatically added to your custom panel.
- Automatically observe GPS-located buying journeys of every community member.
- Use Path-2-Purchase® Platform to track by day of week, time of day, duration of visit – across 12.5 million locations.
- Check their visit histories prior to the current study; observe their movements subsequent to it.
- Field a survey at any time and place along the buying journey.
- Study your own consumers, or focus on competitors’ customers.
Behavioral Audience Segments
Here’s a partial list of consumer segments defined by behaviors.
Arts & Crafts Lovers
Big Box Shoppers
Fast Casual Diners
Fast Food Diners
Frequent Bank Customers
Gen X, Gen Z
Late Night Diners
Live Event Attendees
Male Grocery Shoppers
Sit Down Diners
Stay at Home Parents
Verified Legal Drinking Age