When you buy outdoor ads, stakeholders deserve to know the ROI. Especially since OOH advertising is expected to reach $33 billion in sales by 2021.
The challenge is, while OOH advertising has been around forever, it’s also notoriously hard to measure.
Take the campaign “Shot on iPhone.” You probably remember the cool images Apple splashed across billboards from consumers sharing iPhone pictures. Winners got the satisfaction of having their pictures posted across the nation.
But what was Apple’s ROI?
Exactly. That’s why we built this guide. To demystify the ROI in OOH.
Ready? Let’s go!
Ready to reach your target audience?
- Get projects done fast
- Field location-based surveys
- Track 10 million, daily journeys
- Talk to real, first-party consumers
- Collect digital and online behavior
- Subscriptions are also available…