We checked in with Georgia consumers, to see how they feel about current events and to hear what their plans are, now that the state is reopen.
We held a virtual focus group to hear their thoughts. Panelists were selected using Surveys On The Go®, the nation’s largest, highest-rated consumer group. During this one hour session, they shared exactly how they felt.
Listen, as they give you their qualitative insights—and share answers to these five big questions:
- How do residents feel about the reopening?
- Have they gone out and if so, where did they go first?
- What’s changed in spending behaviors, are they spending online/apps?
- When do they intend to go out, what’s the threshold and where will they go?
- Where do they get their news and information about COVID-19? What sources do they trust?
Hear what your consumers are thinking right now, with full access to this one-hour virtual focus group.