New York is an epicenter of behaviors and opinions.
As the hardest hit, New York residents are still struggling to regain their ground, while the dust starts to settle in surrounding states. We used a virtual focus group to hear what they had to say.
Listen, as they share qualitative insights on five big questions:
- How do you feel, in one word?
- How would you describe the future?
- What have you changed about shopping?
- What advice would you give to other states?
- What is the first thing you’ll do, once you feel comfortable outside?
Hear what consumers are thinking right now. Participants were selected for a one-hour virtual focus group, using Surveys On The Go®: the nation’s largest, highest-rated consumer panel.